Last week flew by because I was so excited for the weekend. Sara visited from Goshen! Saturday we spent a long afternoon at the pool and then we were ready for the Rascal Flatts concert. Sara had never been to a concert before. As a seasoned veteran in the concert scene (I love concerts!) I knew we had to show her a good time (no pressure). We delicately packed our cooler with plenty of drinks and turkey sandwiches (I'm such a mom) and were ready. Although the concert did not start until 8 we were prepared to depart with 25 of our closest friends from campus at 3:30 :-) We don't mess around! We arrived at Verizon Wireless Music Center and set-up camp...it's become an art, we really do think of everything.
You'd have to ask Sara, but I consider Saturday a success! The concert was amazing. Rascal Flatts has yet to let me down and they even played I Melt...sigh. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment